Connect your customer with live chat widget
Multiple features enable you to better communicate with your customers.
We use API interfaces from different providers such as Google, Microfost and AWS to support chat translation for more than 30 languages.
Various components on the live chat widget which are disabled by default, you can enable them according to your needs.
Logo & Title
- Add your company logo and title to the widget's header to enhance your business brand, increase customer trust.
- Greeting can be used to display website announcements, promotions, links to related pages, etc.
- collect information about the visitor via a user form, if the feature is disabled, the visitor can directly send a message to start a conversation.
- Learn more about the visitor experience and improve service quality, operators can be evaluated based on this indicator.
- Set your custom offline message to be displayed on the widget when live chat is unavailable.
Statistics and analysis
Provide daily, monthly, and annual statistical analysis of conversations to help make decisions about your service adjustments.